Saturday, February 7, 2015

Spices ladder

After a few weekends of being unable to work in any projects, I was itching to work on something. I decided to tackle the spices ladder. I had one pallet and parts of another laying around, so I decided to do something with them. Plus, last year I let a cilantro plant flower and we have many little cilantro plants to prove it. So, why not?

The top shelves have strawberries. So, not only spices. As soon as I start seeing basil plants popping out, I will move them to the spices ladder.

Happy building!


Update: While this is a cute idea, the amount of dirt seems to be insufficient for healthy growth. As soon as the summer came, it became impossible to keep up with the watering. So, I would not build another one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment