Excuse the terrible lighting. However, I took most pictures at night. The next step was to make the shelves on either side and screwing them to the frames.
At this point, I was ready to cover the frames with plywood. I used half inch sanded plywood.
Attached the legs/shelves and covered some of the holes with spackle.
Then, came the desk attachment frame. This is just a frame with three holes to accommodate for three 5/16" bolts. The desktop is bolted and can be removed when the bed will be in use.
Then, painting and decorating:
This project, took a lot of time. I tried to be as detailed as possible to ensure a nice outcome. I have a couple more projects on the way. I will post them soon.